How to add trust badges to Shopify product pages?
Asked a month ago
Hey guys, does anyone know what the steps are to adding trust badges on my Shopify store product page? Thanks!
Friday, August 25, 2023
Follow these 7 simple steps to place trust badges on your product page and cultivate trust:
- Log in to your Shopify account.
- In the left-sided dropdown menu, find and open "Sales Channels Management," then click on "Online Store."
- Within the Online Store section, select "Theme." Then, navigate to the "Action/" section and click the "Duplicate" button.
- Now, observe the list of available themes in the Theme Library. Choose the theme section you want to edit and click "Action." From there, select "Edit code."
- After clicking "Edit code," a new interface will appear, enabling you to edit various sections. Scroll down and locate "Snippets," then type "liquid" into the search bar.
- Once the relevant results appear, make your edits in the coding area.
- Hit "Save" as you finish making all the necessary edits.
Make sure that you test badges across different devices to ensure they are responsive and align aesthetically with your Shopify store. Moreover, it's important to avoid overcrowding and use badges sparingly to create a more impactful effect.
Please follow our Community Guidelines