keepshoppers logo
Sign In

How to qualify for free trade/shipping between the US and Canada?

Asked 5 years ago

Tom Amitay

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

If your items are manufactured in the US, you shouldn’t be paying any Canadian duties and taxes. You can speak with a customs broker and file for a Certificate of Origin. Your products will qualify for free trade, such as NAFTA, once you obtain the Certificate of Origin, showing that they are manufactured in the US. Eventually, you’ll put this certificate on your packages or on file with the carrier to show that it qualifies for free trade where applicable. This certificate is very valuable if you wholesale.

Write an answer...


Please follow our  Community Guidelines

Can't find what you're looking for?