BeProfit App Review: Features, Pros & Cons, and More
Updated February 1, 2023.
Our team tests eCommerce apps and publishes reviews that are unbiased and not influenced by payments we receive from some of the app developers.
The BeProfit app is an all-in-one profit analytics dashboard, helping ecommerce merchants keep track of their business finances and leverage data to optimize their profit and growth. BeProfit features custom reports, marketing performance insights, cohort analysis and more.
- Available on Shopify and other top eCommerce platforms
- Make data-driven decisions with actionable insights
- Seamlessly auto-syncs with Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok, Snapchat, Google, and even AliExpress
- Presents your most\least profitable items
- Provides a UTM attribution tool
- Dashboard can seem challenging to beginners
- Free Plan All basic plan features included, coupled with up to 30 monthly store orders.
- Basic Plan $25/month when billed monthly $20/month when billed yearly
- Pro Plan $50/month when billed monthly $40/month when billed yearly
- Ultimate Plan $100/month when billed monthly $80/month when billed yearly
Who BeProfit Is Best For
Whether you own a dropshipping store, a print on demand service, or any other type of eCommerce business, BeProfit is the #1 app to track your business profits and expenses. It allows online sellers to actually understand their data, make better decisions and optimize their profitability.
Features of BeProfit
The BeProfit app allows users to generate a wide range of reports, including:
- Product reports Quickly analyze key metrics like revenue, profit, COGS, and sales for all your products and services.
- Order reports Leverage custom order and sales reports, track orders, break down expenses, and much more.
- Marketing reports Effortlessly gain insight into CPC, conversion rate, and ROAS marketing costs with a simple click of a button.
- Custom reports For those metrics that require a more tailored approach, simply set up a custom report and start tracking taxes, accounting metrics, profit reports, and much more.
BeProfit’s UTM attribution wizard gives you the power to stay on top of your marketing campaigns by drilling all the way down to your ad sets and ads performance.
Ad Spend Platforms
BeProfit easily integrates with top advertising platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Google, Pinterest, Bing, TikTok and more, all to provide you with accurate marketing data and insights that actually translate into more profits
BeProfit Ease of Use
The BeProfit app is extremely easy to use, even for those who are new to it. The fresh design and the intuitively laid out user interface make it easier for users to navigate through and produce snapshots of a store’s profits, sales, and orders - all in one location. Setting it aside from many of its competitors, BeProfit also has both MT4 and MT5 connection capabilities, granting users even more functionalities and features they are unlikely to find anywhere else.
Is BeProfit Worth It?
BeProfit isn't simply a one-time product, it's a comprehensive profit calculator and analytics system. Again and again, the app has proven to be a fool-proof method for building a successful online store. Thanks to the app’s innovative design and wide range of features and functionalities, users can start streamlining their e-commerce business’s most tedious tasks. That way, you can continue to focus on building your business while leaving all the heavy lifting to BeProfit.